The spring is always the craziest time of year for me when it comes to cookies. As soon as Easter rolls around that means its game time. Lately I have been doing anywhere from 13 to 20 dozen cookies. This week was 24 dozen.
With all that being said I have to also have a pretty awesome team of vendors behind me. I would like to take a little time to share with you my favorite vendors and what I purchase from them.
- Cheap Cookie Cutters. They are my first go to when I am looking for a cutter. They are SUPER fast with shipping and I have never had any issues with them. They are probably the most affordable on this list. Coupon code: 5OFF
- Truly Mad Plastics. Wonderful cookie cutters and customer service. They are also fast with shipping. I have also ordered one custom cutter and it was flawless.
- Whisked Away Cutters. I have a cookie crush on ALL of their cutters. Most of my favorite plaque cutters are from them. I will say they are probably my most expensive cutters that I purchase.
- Bobbi’s Cookies and Cutters. I just had my first experience with Bobbi’s cutters this past week. Her cutters are awesome and working with her on my custom order was a breeze. Bobbi also makes these awesome stamps that you can stamp your logo or flavor on the back of the cookie…So COOL!
- Truly Mad Plastics. I just started going tipless about two months ago. TMP kept sending me samples of bags and I finally gave in and now I am addicted!
- Staples. I use the 04” x 2” x 8”, 1,5 mil, Gusseted Poly Bags. They come with 1000 bags for $15.49. Saying the shipping is fast is an understatement. They are like magically super fast. Sometimes I get them within two days of ordering.
- BRP Box Shop. These boxes are unlike any you will find in a bakery store. They are sturdy, fashionable, and soooo easy to put together. I have heard from others that they have incredible customer service. You can also order a sample pack of boxes where you only pay for shipping, this is great for testing out sizes.
- Nashville Wraps. This is one I am still debating on. I love Nashville Wraps, they have some of the cutest packaging, ribbon, bags, and specialty boxes but their shipping is a little high to me. A 10lb box of shred is $27.45 but they charge shipping and their own handling fee making it $52.73.
- Cookie Countess. Wonderful stencils that hold up great. I also love her cookie scraper for stenciling with icing.
- Buttercup Love Designs. I used just recently for a custom order and I will for sure be ordering all my custom stencils from her for now on.
Other odds and ends:
- Rolkum Gold: I use TMP .
- Stencil Genie: The Creative Cookier. I am just blown away with The Creative Cookier’s products. They are so inventive and well crafted, you can never go wrong with a product from them. They also offer very fast shipping time.
- Cookie sticks and scribe tools: The Creative Cookier .
All these vendors are truly fantastic. And they all totally deserve a cookie!